The HR and professional buyer member of the Cross-category sourcing team is in charge of operational activities from that spend category
(Training, legal, marketing)
As Buyer, your main objectives are to:
- Manage contracts and sourcing in various HR spend categories through a network of suppliers in order to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Support the category managers and your peers in the selection of suppliers, the tendering process, the correspondence and the supplier administration.
- Maintain good relations with internal stakeholders (within department and within the organistion) and suppliers.
- Contribute actively in building a high performing professional Supply chain department that really acts as a team across all categories and disciplines.
- Collaborate with other category stakeholders (and Finance team especially) to create an integrated supply chain process and organization interface.
- Initiate ideas to improve overall working of category and procurement processes
- You are a great player and are a supportive driving source for your environment.
You have min 5 years of experience in procurement / sourcing activities.
- You are sensitive to the confidentiality of information and ethics are key to you.
- You have excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- Reference: Nk387
- Location: Brussels
- Duration:6 months
- Rate: 500-525 euros per day
- Start Date: ASAP
This position is for starting as soon as possible.
You must be an EU national to be considered for this role.