Our client is a leading integrated information and technology-enabled HealthCare service provider worldwide, dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. They dedicate their experience, resources and reputation to help their clients drive HealthCare forward.
Headquarters are based in Zaventem
- You will work on projects internally extending our Hospital portfolio with solutions in multiple BI technologie with a strong focus on data science.
- You will help evolve the market-leading DWH solution for hospitals in Belgium by developing innovative & intelligent solutions.
- Principle Accountabilities:
- Your main focus will be situated on the backend side of our solutions; data modeling and ETL development.
- Interface with different parties to understand their business requirements, which you will translate into solutions & applications;
- You will be involved in all phases of the project, from requirement gathering to delivery, as well as defining best practices and building innovative solutions;
- A Master Degree or equivalent with minimal 5 years of work experience;
- Strong data modeling and ETL development skills
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of Text Mining & Statistical Models in R or Python would be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Scorecarding and performance management solutions would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Cognos, Qlik tools and other BI/DWH Tools is a plus;
- You have experience in gathering and challenging requirements and translating these into a design and/or solution;
- Languages: English, Dutch and/or French;
- High interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation;
- Strong affinity for HealthCare industry is an advantage;
- A customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach;
- Additional Requirements:
- You are able to demonstrate creativity, flexibility, autonomy and efficiency, within a dynamic, evolving environment;
- Stress-resilient with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- You are able to work both as part of a team and independently;
- You are self-motivated & proactive.
- An exciting environment where you will learn and develop your career.
- A competitive salary package, with company car & fuel card, insurance package, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc
- A fun and welcoming team