Our client is a leading integrated information and technology-enabled HealthCare service provider worldwide, dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results.
They dedicate their experience, resources and reputation to help their clients drive HealthCare forward. Their talented 50,000 employees are driven, insightful and deliver a better way of doing things so that their clients can continue to deliver true breakthroughs while taking on more complex diseases.
Headquarters are based in Zaventem
We are looking for a Technology Consultant to strenghten the Pharma Dev team. You will work on projects internally extending our Hospital portfolio with solutions in multiple BI technologies with a strong focus on data science.
- Your main focus will be situated on the backend side of our solutions; data modelling and ETL development.
- Interface with different parties to understand their business requirements, which you will translate into solutions & applications;
- You will be involved in all phases of the project, from requirement gathering to delivery, as well as defining best practices and building innovative solutions;
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with minimal 5 years of work experience;
- Strong data modelling and ETL development skills
- Data science skills, Python, R would be a plus
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Scorecarding and performance management solutions would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Cognos, Qlik tools and other BI/DWH Tools is a plus.
- You have experience in gathering and challenging requirements and translating these into a design and/or solution;
- Languages: English, Dutch and/or French;
- High interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation;
- Strong affinity for HealthCare industry is an advantage;
- A customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach
- You are able to demonstrate creativity, flexibility, autonomy and efficiency, within a dynamic, evolving environment;
- You are curious and pragmatic;
- You are able to work as part of a team or independently;
- You are self-motivated & proactive;
- Stress-resilient with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- An exciting environment where you will learn and develop your career.
- A competitive salary package, with company car & fuel card, insurance package, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.
- A fun and welcoming team.