Based in the center of Brussels, our client is a Telecom and ICT services provider for the Region of Brussels. As a result of a private-public partnership (PPP) between the Brussels Region and Orange, they develops, delivers and manages services and regional projects for all its customers among whom: Brussels's municipalities, hospitals as well as police and emergency services, Actiris, STIB, Bruxelles formation, Bruxelles environment...
As main asset, the organization owns more than 400km optical cables on the Region and has one of the biggest optical fiber footprints on this area. Connecting thousands of sites through different technologies, they offers many different services to its customers like connectivity (IP VPN on an MPLS-based core network), Collaboration solutions (VoIP, mobile, convergence features...), Videoprotection, Videoconference, WiFi.brussels, managed services (LAN Management...) and so on.
Due to increasing needs for digital services in the Region, our client is growing in terms of turnover, product portfolio and staffing but keeps a rather small size (around 30 employees), which is an asset for fast and Agile developments. Thanks to strong partnerships with the best-in-class actors of the ICT market, the organization can also deliver end-to-end and highly competitive solutions to its customers.
This company is the ideal environment for those who are into technology and driven to achieve. If you picture yourself in such environment, they can soon become your playground!
The Product Manager will take over the product development of the organization's Data solutions: IP VPN over MPLS backbone, LAN Managed services, WiFi Guest, Hardware portfolio and networking consultancy. The challenge will be to develop these current products and services in order to better meet customers' needs. As part of the Commercial team, the Product Manager will be the “CEO” of the organization's Data services with control on the pricing, offer design, feature development, marketing, partners/suppliers and budget aspects.
- Product & service development:
- Perform all the analysis (business case, P&L, benchmark, market analysis), present results and recommendations until final validation
- Create business requirements and work closely with our partners and internal teams to guide the product development on all dimensions including content, timing, quality...
- Responsible for GTM readiness, sales enablement and business development support.
- In-Life Management:
- Define the business requirements of enhancements and follow-up their implementation
- Handle operational product activities such as pricing updates based on benchmarking
- Product & Service expert:
- Keep contact with customers to stay up to date with their needs and expectations
- Be the guru in the fields of the company's Data services from business and high-level technical points of view
- Keep up to date with market trends and build a long-term product vision and value proposition based on customer needs, competitive analysis and overall strategy.
- Keep Product & Service documentation and marketing materials up to date
- Customer-facing & supplier/partner-facing:
- Support the Salesforce, present products and services to customers
- Evangelizing product vision and value propositions to customers and suppliers/partners
- At least 3-5 of relevant experience in product management within the ICT or Telecom sector
- Very good understanding of Networking (WAN, LAN), Switching and general Telecom aspects
- Experience in data driven approach of problem solving, analytical skills
- Fluent French and Dutch speaker with good knowledge of English
- Customer focus and continuous care for the customer journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative and ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion for technology and a genuine curiosity
- Team player attitude
- Autonomous worker
Our clients offers an attractive financial conditions as well as the opportunity to grow and develop within an organization that's ideal for those who are into technology and driven to achieve