Our client is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary.
As a convergent actor, our client provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and Tv to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Their high-performance mobile Network supports 2g, 3g, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments. Our client is a subsidiary of the French Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and Adsl internet Access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises.
The Belgian Branch is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange. (Obel)
Currently, our client is looking for a
Customer Solutions Architect
As Customer Solutions Architect, you will collaborates with Account Managers to provide the high qualitative technical commercial part of a feasible tailor made solution that is consistent with the customers/prospects needs, based on validated organization's internal building blocks and in line with the company's capabilities and strategy.
- Play a proactive and a consultative role towards the customers and prospects during the definition and elaboration of their Telecom and business needs and during the preparation phase of their tenders, in close collaboration with the Account Managers.
- Analyze, define and qualify the customer needs during the sales cycle using Solution Selling Methodology. Translate these needs into a high qualitative and customized offer based on validated company's internal building blocks.
- Play a significant role as a technical advisor and technical-commercial expert in team-up with the Account Manager, in the creation, the presentation and negotiation of non-standard technical feasible proposals in order to fully cover the customer's or prospect's Telecom and business needs and to maximize the chances to close the deal.
- Be accountable for the Customer experience during and after delivery by having the solution validated by the right departments concerning content, budget and timing of the project and by handing over all information towards Business Solution Delivery Manager and Customer Service Manager during internal kick-off after contract signature.
- Report customer feedback on services and pricing as well as customer needs towards Marketing department.
- Direct sales and wholesales Sales forces (professional level): customer needs analysis, collaboration with sales for bidding process, customer presentation and closing.
- Marketing (professional level): Customer needs impacts regarding the current products portfolio and roadmap.
- Customer Service Managers and Business Solution Delivery Managers (professional level): SLA definition & validation of specific KPI's related to the Customer invoicing, Customer reporting, call centers.
- Validation of the operational aspects of the project management in order to ensure successful implementation and to guarantee seamless customer experience.
- Legal and regulatory: validation of legal & regulatory aspects related to RFP's.
- External Interactions: accounts (decision makers): customer requirements qualification, solution and offer presentation, support to sales closing.
- External Interactions: with partners that deliver part of the solution.
- External Interactions: Olo's for connectivity quotes.
- Telecom: In depth knowledge of the Mobile (GSM, UMTS, LTE,...) Fix voice, (Isdn, VoIP, ...) and Fix Data (TCP/IP, MPLS, Ethernet, ...) technologies.
- Broad background knowledge in ICT.
- Commercial: Strong commercial bases in order to qualify, present and support the sales forces during the closing phase of the project.
- Strong process management approach.
- Solution selling skills.
The Solutions Architect contributes to the sales achievements. He/she manages projects with a life cycle value of a few hundreds of thousands of Euros i.e. monthly value of ± 10k Eur.
- Education, specific training and expertise:
- University degree (Master degree) in engineering, marketing or economics
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function or in a Product Marketing role.
- Strong knowledge of products, technology and market
- Interpersonal skills:
- Perfect tri-lingual (Dutch, French & English)
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiations skills
- Strong organization skills
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development.
A competitive salary & benefits package, commission, life- and medical insurances, company car, 32 holidays and meal vouchers.