Our client is part of an international Group, one of the largest financial institutions in the world with over 76 million customers. A company with a powerful image, international strategy and a solid capital position. Approximately 141,000 employees worldwide in over 70 countries contribute to maintaining the leading position of the company as insurer in four segments, namely life insurance.
Our client, a large company active in the financial sector, is currently looking for a
The role is based in Brussels.
- As an Enterprise Architect you are the link between the business strategy and the IT target landscape. You elaborate project architectures and ensure the definition of and progression towards the target architecture, consisting of local and The Group solutions. You bring coherence in the realization of BeNelux wide digital assets as part of our ambition to become a fully digital insurer.
- As any architect you will be translating business needs to IT requirements and vice versa, making sure the problem domain is explored end to end.
- In addition, you will be identifying opportunities for architectural improvements and you will be balancing future proof architecture with the costs of implementing and running and the projects timelines.
- You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
- You know what it takes to switch gears from the old school way of working into fast pace continuous change mode;
- You are able to explain business to IT and vice versa;
- Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management;
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture related role, linking business and IT, in the Financial Services;
- TOGAF certified or willing to certify;
- University degree (related to Information Sciences);
- Experience in financial services and projects in one or more of our focus areas is a pre. (State of the art web solutions, CRM, Master Data Management)
- You can challenge a (senior) manager on his requirements and solutions;
- You are politically sensitive and know which battle to pick.
- We offer you an international setting with our BeNelux main offices in Rotterdam and Brussels.
- We challenge you to make the three countries converge into a 100% Digital, BeNelux wide insurer.
- You will support or join group initiatives from Munich.
- We also offer:
- Projects starting on Big data; Telematics; CRM; GIS; Business Platforms replacement; Digital Innovation
- Professionalizing the level of maturity of Architecture and improving the added value for the BeNelux Group.