Our client is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary.
As a convergent actor, our client provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and Tv to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Their high-performance mobile Network supports 2g, 3g, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments. Our client is a subsidiary of the French Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and Adsl internet Access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises.
The Belgian Branch is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange. (Obel)
Currently, our client is looking for a
The purpose of Multidisciplinary Project Manager is to lead and manage projects in the areas of digitalization, business transformation, and process optimization
- Manages the complete lifecycle of projects for a delivery on time, on budget, on scope and on quality
- Applies the standards of Project Management in his / her projects
- Gathers, leads and motivates project team members in a matrix environment
- Manages and controls the engagement of the stakeholders
- Organizes and implements the change management
- Communicates up to the C-level (for strategic projects)
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- For the Senior position, proven experience of at least 5 years in Project Management
- For the Junior / Medior position, a first experience of 1 or 2 years is required
- A certificate in Project Management is an asset
- Natural leadership
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Ready to cope with demanding deadlines
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Fluent in French/English/Dutch. One of the national languages is mandatory.
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development.
A competitive salary package, commission, NET allowances, insurances, company car and meal vouchers.