Our client is one of the leading telecommunication operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers, and in Luxembourg through its subsidiary.
As a convergent actor, our client provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Their high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments. Our client is a subsidiary of the French Group, one of the leading European and African operators for mobile telephony and ADSL internet access, as well as one of the world leaders for telecommunication services to enterprises.
The Belgian Branch is listed on the Brussels Stock Exchange. (OBEL)
Currently, our client is looking for a
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM MANAGER
The purpose of the Digital Transformation Program Manager is the end-to-end successful delivery of complex programs by managing scope, business benefits, timeline, budget, resources, change & communication, risk & issues, governance and reporting towards Senior Management.
- Manage complex programs through their complete lifecycle and interact appropriately with external & internal parties and in compliance with the corporate methodology
- Have a strong leadership to drive teams in programs and key work streams.
- Coordinates a team of project leaders cooperating in the program
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring more junior members of the program team
- Define clear and realistic plans, workload and budget estimations at detailed level
- Track the realization of the business benefits and ensure that business change management / adoption activities are planned and integrated
- Deliver the objectives of the programs according to the scope, time and budget constraints
- Monitor the planning, budget and staffing following adequate program management standards and methodology
- Implement and manage change requests to achieve programs outcomes
- Proactively identify, assess and manage issues and risks which might threaten the success of the program
- Report progress and forecasts (time, budget and quality) to steering committees and senior management
- Thorough knowledge of an industry in which a shift to digital did happen. Telco industry is an asset
- Proven track record of successfully delivered programs with budget over €1m
- In-depth knowledge of at least one main program management methodology: PGMP/PMI, MSP, Scrum/Safe (certification is an asset)
- Ability to translate the strategic direction into a concrete plan for the whole Program
Education, experience and interpersonal skills
- Relevant academic background (degree in business administration, commercial, engineering...) or equivalent by experience. Relevant professional experience, including minimum 3 years as program manager and minimum 7 years as project manager.
- Ability to lead and influence without formal & hierarchical authority, skilled negotiator
- Right "transformation" mindset is a must
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning capabilities
- Stakeholder management capabilities, with regular exposure to c-level & middle-management level
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Problem solving competencies and analytical skills
- Fluency in Dutch and / or French, with proficient business English
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development.
A competitive salary package, commission, net allowances, insurances, company car and meal vouchers.