Our client is a fast growing worldwide reference in reliable and secure business Unified Communications platforms for fixed line, mobile and military satellite operators. Employs a team of 40 experts, fully dedicated to develop and market a state-of-the-art UC solution. The solution is based on open standards and uses a unique Hybrid Cloud architecture, combining the best of the Cloud with the strengths of the customer's LAN.
The Unified Communication Solutions developed by our client are built on a modular technology with respect for open standards. There extremely powerful Service Creation Environment enables operators to address any possible market segment (SOHO, Small & Mid-size Enterprises, Corporate) with any possible deployment architecture (on-site, Hybrid Cloud, pure Cloud).
Since its creation in 2004, there mission is to enhance efficiency, jointly for users and administrators, thanks to its modern, modular, flexible, highly competitive and future-proof solutions. With offices in Zaventem and Waver, Overijse, their team is working around five corporate values : empathy - innovative entrepreneurship - agility -focus - fellowship. Organizations like Colruyt, Highco, Euro DNS, Resilux and the Belgian Federal Justice department have successfully implemented the Unified Communication solution of our client.
- As a full-time UC Engineer, you will be part of the Service team and responsible for the support of unified communication tools.
- You will report to the Service Team Leader on a day to day basis.
- You will ensure the follow-up of new incident tickets and resolve customer incidents with help of more experienced colleagues, as needed.
- You amend customer configurations upon customer request.
- You document customer solutions and internal products.
- You are part of the service delivery process, including the RMA process.
- You will learn how to provide services to customers in an ITIL environment.
- You are a passionate Icter with at least a bachelor degree in information technology.
- You are used to working in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software and network.
- Knowledge of open standards like SIP and related technology is a plus.
- Just graduated with an interesting relevant internship or you have a first experience in a similar position and are eager to learn
- You speak English and French fluently. Dutch is a plus.
- You are a problem solver and focus on making a customer happy.
- You are curious, proactive and have a structured approach to managing tasks.
- You are eager to have an experience in a young fast growing company
- You are able to develop a strong empathy for your colleagues and customers.
- You have good communication skills
- You are deliverable oriented. Your motivation comes when our customers use our solutions and are satisfied
- You should be capable of giving and accepting constructive feedback
- Be accurate
- Develop a positive mind-set, positivism is a moral duty
- Last but not least ... have fun !
- An exciting and no-nonsense environment where you will be able to learn how to provide an outstanding service to customers in an ITIL environment.
- You will experience how we turn customer service in a competitive advantage, and how customer satisfaction can be an every-day reward.
- The opportunity to develop your competencies and evolve into related functions, like Project Management, Product Specialist, Senior Product Development Engineer, Technical Program Leader, etc
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- A fun and welcoming team