Manage (day to day) = second-level support; pick up cases helpdesk cannot solve.
- He /she will manage (day to day) the Windows Server operating systems
- He/she will manage (day to day) the Linux (RH) environment
- He /she will manage (day to day) the ESX - VMware environment
- He /she will manage (day to day) the file and print environment
- He /she will manage (day to day) the Anti-Malware environment
- Understanding + proven experience of following domains is a must:
- W2K12R2- W2K16 operating systems
- Linux (Red Hat)
- VMware ESX 6.5
- File and print services
- PowerShell (basics)
- Must be able to speak/understand (Or French Or Dutch must be native)
- Must be a team player
- Must have planning and organizational skills (working with strict deadlines - must be able to cope with stress).
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Must be able to work independently
- Customer minded.
- Able to learn new products-environments quickly.
- Able to write processes - documentation.
- Must have a Driver license + car + mobile phone
- Must be accountable and is Not a 9 to 5 worker