Project Name: Enterprise Architecture for strategic Core banking programs
Enterprise Architect Core banking
- The Enterprise Architect is a professional leading the definition of IT Systems Architecture directly supporting the business strategy of the organization, on an enterprise-wide scale. He must clearly understand the company's business and be able to dive into technology issues as well. From his position, the Enterprise Architect uses this oversight to support activities at different levels and scopes to ensure the overall goals of executing the strategy are likely to be met.
- Enterprise Architects typically operate at the boundary of strategy and tactics. They identify and manage solution-transcending concerns and cross-solution dependencies.
- The enterprise architect follows the evolutions, shares knowledge, identifies opportunities to improve the overall architecture.
- The enterprise architect elaborates architectural blueprints and roadmaps in collaboration with business stakeholders and assures governance of solution architectures, in collaboration with enterprise architects and technical architects (architecture teams) and solution architects (delivery teams).
- Proven Knowledge & Experience in the functional design of the following core banking areas:
- Credits Retail & SME
- Credits Corporate
- Knowledge of the following areas is considered as a plus:
- Securities / Investments
- Non Life insurances
- Life insurances
- Conceptual & analytical thinking
- Experienced in TOGAF, Archimate, EA tools
- Functional skills:
- Knowledge of banking is a must
- Interpersonnal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team, flexible, open minded, positive attitude, challenger, communicator to different stakeholders (incl. mgt level Business/IT) , creative, proactive, eager to learn, likes to share knowledge
- Language skills: En required. Knowledge of either FR or NL is required.