Consort NT - ID/IT Security Coordinator - ISO
Durée indéterminée, Durée déterminée, Freelance
> 5 ans d'expérience
- Looking for ISO expert in order to lead & guide our Client in Belgium & his Bank Branch in Belgium in their journey for ISO maturity increase. This covers both IT & non IT aspects.
- It requires in-depth knowledge of the ISO27k domain & controls.
- Good coordination is required with IT teams, the Client services & other related departments (eg. Audit, HR, ...).
- Experience in leading this kind of transformation program in large & complex organizations is a must.
- ISO certified lead Auditor
- ISO certified lead implementer : ISO27k certified or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years' experience: Experience in ISO implementation programs in large organizations
- Good communication (oral & written) & coordination skills
- Capable of management reporting
- Interaction with Senior management & executive committee (C Level) level is a must
- Good assertiviness
- Full time Job: CDI / CDD / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed
Consort NT is an integrator and Operator of both infrastructures and solutions. Structurally Agile, adaptable and innovative, we harvests the value of human capital and collective Business Intelligence.
Lire la suite
Our vision, our strategy and our expertise are organized under four divisions :
1. Collective Intelligence: Enhancing data, Empowering the value of Data Sharing
2. Solutions: Developing and Enhancing the use and sharing of information within companies
3. End-User IT: Promoting the availability and use of all desktop tools, facilitating mobility
4. IT Capacities: Ensuring continuous power and data Storage, in line with the business needs.
These 4 divisions have a common goal: Supporting our customers in their digital transformation, empowering users and IT processes and facilitating automation through adapted tools.
- 25 years of existence
- Over 2000 employees
- 140 M€ turnover
- 43% as Projects & Out-sourcing / 57% as Technical Assistance & Expertise
- 39% as Application Solutions / 61% as Infrastructures Services
- 8 services centers 24/24, 7/7 base (ISO 270001, 9001, 14001, 20000-1)
- Sales offices in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Canada & Morocco