- To enhance its competitiveness and continue to expand under optimum conditions, our client is investing heavily in its information system.
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) framework is a key part of security departement
- The service will be provided within the Security team responsible for the IAM process among other security subjects
- The purpose of the service is for the Belgian scope to run local IAM activity and participate to the Building of new IAM tool
- The main activities are:
- Run Belgium Access Management activity : Help process to run smoothly and to evolve.
- Validate in behalf of CISO Belgium related assets and access profiles evolutions
- Participate to the build of new IAM tool : redefinition of application profile & insertion into existing processes & Tools
- Perform Risk Analysis
- Other minor activities from security team if needed
- The consultant(s) put forward for this assignment must have extensive experience in the activities outlined below in addition to excellent analytical skills, accuracy, and good listening and communication skills.
- More than 6 years of experiences in IAM
- Fluent in french an English (the both are Mandatory)
- Experience in risk analysis
- Knowledge of IT architeture and Network in a plus.
- Dutch is a plus
- Full time Job: CDI / CDD / Freelance
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed