You will work in the Network and Systems in Datacenter Division, which is the interface between business plus the rest of IT and our Datacenter service provider.
Description of the mission
Our main partner is responsible for the engineering and operations of the system layer of the Linux platform, for both physical, virtual and on-premises Cloud infrastructure.
In your role you will be the integrator of our client applications on the Linux systems.
In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist and support our IT clients to integrate their applications on the Linux platforms by respecting and applying the engineering and architecture rules and procedures and align these to the partner engineering and process rules.
- Assure the correct application of the client procedures in demand-, incident-, problem-, change-, security- and release management
- Manage the functional mailbox of the team and handle the support questions
- Manage the Incident and problem management assignment groups
- Respect the change management process when you implement application related changes on the Linux platform
Required skills & experiences
- Fluent in English + French or Dutch
- Min 3 years' experience in Linux System administration & application integration
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Proven Rhel application integration experience in a large enterprise IT environment
- Proven experience with Shell scripting
- Practical experience with Kerberos
- Practical experience with LDAP databases.
- Experience with Sudo.
- Perl scripting
- Experience with Ansible
- Proven experience in Agile way of working
- Soft Skills:
- Self-starter, pro-active attitude with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills, autonomous and committed
- Result-oriented, ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Full time Job in a fast growing company with strong values of excellence, ethics and fun!
- A local human sized company with expertise of a large international group
- A challenging & innovative environment with space for initiative & personal growth
- Opportunities for learning where needed - trainings are an option here!
- An attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits