- Within the tribe IT Network & Systems in Data Centre, the squad Network Core is responsible for the management of the network assets in the data center.
- The position of Network expert is for the squad Network Core.
Project and support on Telecom network assets in data center.
- Participate in daily management of the Telecom network like Switching & routing, Load Balancing, DNS, proxies, IPS/IDS,... (except Firewalls).
- Incident management due to network problem.
- Together with the project team guarantee that the business requirements continue to be offered during & after the project.
- Guarantee that the offered solution is in line with the BNPP Fortis companies' security policies and network standard.
- Document the delivered solution.
Required knowledge / experience
- More than 3 year experience in the following domains:
- Cisco Network technology
- Loadbalancer F5
- Experience with network asset daily management, incident solving and migration/upgrade projects
- Mandatory: F5 Loadbalancing
- Preferable: Other type of network security assets (McAfee Proxy and IPS/IDS sourcefire)
- Soft skills:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,
- Good Communication and Influencing skills;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Agile organization and self-autonomy