- The department of Our Client is looking for an OPS Engineer with a specific role as Patrimony Architect within the Chapter Applications Services Channels.
- Application Services Channels ensures 2nd Line level support (deployments and run activities) on Production environments for channels.
- Will be responsible for the creation and/or maintenance of the CSA (Current State Architecture). CSA is a document which gives a detailed status of the infrastructure environment of services/applications. The updates of these CSA's is done in alignment with AS colleagues responsible for deployments and also with input from other IT specialist.
- Responsible for impact evaluation of changes on the operational applications/channels.
- Responsible for evaluation the operational risks of changes on these operational applications.
- You must have strong technology and multi-platform knowledge and good coordination & communication skills.
- You will assist during the deployment and incident solving activities.
- You need to be able to understand technical and complex architecture design documents.
- Good Knowledge of Wintel.
- Unix & Linux Environment
- WebSphere experience ( harvest tool)
- Operating systems, : Solaris, AIX, Unix, Windows Server
- Database Oracle
- Administration of Web Server
- Experience in architecture environment can be useful
- Preferable: Knowledge of retail domain.
- Team Spirit
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good communication and pro-active attitude
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Quality driven
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology