- We are looking for an all-round 2nd line support engineer to support the Windows workstation users.
- In The Agile IT-organisation, the support engineer will join the division “Core Devices Support”, which is in charge of the processing of all Windows workstation-related incidents at 2nd line level.
Acting as Second Line Support Engineer for the Windows environment involves following responsibilities (both on Windows 7 and Windows 10):
- Solve standard and complex incidents, contacting the end user when needed
- Provide the necessary information to the User Support Center to remediate issues at 1st line (via knowledge base articles).
- Provide feedback to the 3rd line engineering teams concerning infrastructure weaknesses, incident trends and collaborate in finding possible improvements.
- Interface with our service providers where needed
Required knowledge/ experience
- At least 5 years in a similar function
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Solid MSOffice knowledge (2010, 2016, 365)
- Experience in large organisations (familiar with the ITIL processes)
- Able to write technical docs for other engineers as well as for end users
- Active Directory
- HP Service Manager 9
- Solution driven
- Good communicator (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Flexible & accurate