For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Agile Coach.
- Influence and guide in the behaviors of the Agile environment.
- Draws upon a deep understanding of Agile values, principles and methodology.
- Ensure Agile methods and process are followed as per the agreed Agile Operating model.
- Promote the usage of Agile practices and help teams to maximize value delivery through well understood Agile techniques.
- Play a critical role in transforming and sustaining an environment of continuous improvement and self-organized high performing teams.
- Act as discipline expert in Agile Practices: help Agile teams, particularly Scrum Masters and Product Owners, advance in their use of Agile principles, practices and techniques and help the teams to go through the stages of forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Validate candidate's appetite to the Agile methodology to form the team (posture criteria)
- Train team members to the Agile method
- Ensure compliance with Agile methodology by coaching Product Competencies members
- Manage the emotional difficulties encountered by the team
- Install visual management on the project board
- Set up project tracking KPIs
- Co-animate ceremonials with the Scrum Master during the first Sprints (stand-up meeting in particular)
- Gradually transfer Agile know-how and coaching to the Scrum Master
- Contribute to the Agile Center by ensuring the evolution of the Agile method
- Study new projects during their engagement study phase
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.