To reinforce our structure, we are looking for a Service Desk Team Leader.
- You will be accountable for maintaining and improving the quality of Service of your team towards the client's stakeholders.
- You will have a coordination role between the client and AMSIT and perform the project follow-up.
- You will participate and be involved into the Governance of the project as Service Owner.
- In this respect, you will also provide management information and provide ad-hoc and on-demand reporting.
- In a day-to-day mode, you will perform
- Incident follow-up.
- Reporting for complex incidents.
- Management of the knowledge base.
- As manager of your team, you will have the full responsibility of
- Optimizing the working and operational processes (ITIL based).
- Manage the planning.
- Evaluate the team members.
- Together with the commercial team, you will identify business development
- You have at least 5 years experience in a user support desk, of which 2 as team leader.
- You are bilingual French and Dutch, with an excellent knowledge of English.
- You are ITIL v2 or v3 certified or have an equivalent experience.
- You have a deep knowledge of Excel and Access and a strong technical background.
- You have good writing skills.
- You are assertive, flexible and stress resistant.
- You can foresee and handle a crisis.
- You are diplomatic, have good negotiation skills and adapt easily.
- You communicate easily with all levels of hierarchy (desk collaborators, peers, high level managers).
- A previous experience in Project Management is a plus.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (cultural activities, social events, teambuilding ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
- A strong support through the participation the EKSTREAMS knowledge tracks for coaching, methodology updates, experience sharing and back-office support