- Daily management of the service request and incidents related to supported applications (identification and assignment to related DevOps).
- Treatments of service requests and incidents resolution
- Improvement of tools for automating tasks.
- Monitoring of applications and batch processes.
- Maintenance of monitoring solutions around the supported applications.
- Perform the Software releases installation.
Participate to IT risk management activities.
- a computer science or computer engineering degree or relevant experience
- experience in applications service management (1st or 2nd line support)
- strong knowledge in service and incident management
- practical knowledge of programming and scripting languages: Unix, Powershell
- practical knowledge of Sybase SQL
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.