For one of our Major Clients in the Financial Sector, we are looking for a Business Analyst (Settlement or Banking).
- Producing detailed business requirements:
- Understanding the needs of the business (internal and external users).
- Analyzing the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system.
- Making the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- Identifying, describing and validating business solutions to meet clients and end user's requirements.
- Paying attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Facilitating communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
- Involved in the testing of the designed solution:
- Defining the scope of the testing.
- Developing business test scenarios and reviewing test cases prepared by testers.
- Participating to the test execution handled by testers to ensure that requirements have been correctly implemented.
- Providing support to the end-users during the user acceptance test (UAT).
- Mandatory Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Analyst function.
- Produced minimum 5 detailed business requirements documents.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Speak/write english fluently.
- Additional requirements:
- Knowledge of settlement and/or banking business domain.
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution).
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority.
- Excellent communication skills: present information clearly and concisely, provide regular information on status and issues.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Experience in Financial sector.
- Organizational skills and capacity to work autonomously.
- Skills to:
- Build constructive relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside of the company (it, product base, operations,).
- Organize/drive meetings with senior people from various divisions.
- Create clear and concise documentation (business requirements specifications and other documentation).
- Communicate with technical projects teams.
- Manage changes and conflicting priorities.
- Find solutions that meet client's needs.
- Share knowledge and expertise with others.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.