For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Business Continuity Analyst.
To face the ever evolving threats we are evolving and expanding the Group Security & Business Resilience Division. As a global critical financial infrastructure, the protection of information and assets is fundamental to the company's business. Security is at the core of our services, firmly Embedded in the management systems and processes of the company. You will be joining our Group Security & Business Resilience (GSBR) in charge of putting in place the required controls to adequately and effectively protect our information assets.
The recent spate of cyber-attacks on some of the world's largest organisations has highlighted the requirement for a strong information and security function. Security threats are a Board-level agenda item as they have the capacity to disrupt the entire European post-trade process.
The objective of Business Continuity & Resilience Management is to reduce business interruptions, ensure the continuity of business, minimize financial impacts, create resilience strategies to reduce the impact of a threat and the development of plans to respond and recover from threats that cannot be controlled or mitigated. The team collaborates across the organisation, with IT and business teams and functions such as HR, Risk Management and Compliance.
Within the Group Business Continuity team & Crisis Management team, you will:
- Support the implementation of a revised Business Impact Analysis (BIA) approach across the group.
- This project will include:
- For each business unit, transferring the data from the current Excel support to the new one and identify missing information
- Develop guidelines to ensure consistent implementation across Business Units
- Support the Business Continuity & Crisis Management team to roll-out the revised BIA
- Education: Degree in IT or Business
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specially Excel macros
- Communication skills
- Language : English
- You are accurate, timely and able to organise yourself independently.
- You have strong attention to details.
- You like working with different people and have good oral and written communication skills.
- You like to work in team, to coordinate and you can adapt your approach depending on your counterpart
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.