For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Ciso Office team member.
- As part of the Corporate Technology division, you will join the Ciso Office of the Group Cyber Security department, and work on one of key priorities encompassing all entities, divisions and levels.
- The Ciso Office establishes and maintains the Group-wide security strategy and target operating model.
- This is supported by the resource and talent strategy and activities to drive security culture and behavior.
- The team manages and coordinates Gcs-wide financials, security governance structures, entity-based stakeholders and executes special projects usually for executive/management.
- The Ciso Office performs a critical role to lead and coordinate across security services / activities / divisions / entities, and to standardize methodologies and approaches.
Your part of the deal
- Support the execution of the agreed cyber security strategy through the defined operating model and governance structures.
- Coordinate the execution of the agreed cyber security strategy across security, business, IT, local teams and Senior stakeholders.
- Maintain the operating model structure including the capabilities and services taxonomy across security functions and track the current state of capability/service maturity.
- Collaborate and engage with the local security stakeholder and business owners, specifically through local security leads to implement the security vision and strategy across the Group.
- Coordinate and execute the agreed talent and financial strategy and support central/local alignment for security execution, projects, Bau activities and organization-wide programme objectives.
- e.g. Collaborate on development of talent plan (training and development, career development).
- e.g. Ensure TLS are following talent plan, developing their people and developing capacity plans.
- e.g. Contribute to the Sourcing strategy campaign, providing input to HR and Communications.
- e.g. Records and reports on Departmental Budget. Tracks & explains variances. Analyses and provides estimates.
- Support the Group-wide security culture and behavior programme in collaboration with security risk and local security leads.
- Maintain the security talent and resourcing strategy including the training and learning curriculum.
- Support central coordination of security vendors/providers through a preferred suppliers list and coordinate with functional leads to manage procurement activities with finance, procurement and Senior stakeholders teams.
- Advocate organization-wide security solutions to address common challenges, enhance security service maturity and adherence with the security organization operating model (including but not limited to process, technology/tooling, resourcing and governance).
- Coordinate the operational security governance structure and forums including scheduling, preparing of inputs (such as metrics dashboard, reports, risks and incident details, progress reporting and escalation matters), required outputs (approvals, further escalations, actions to follow-up) and prepare reports for the business.
- Facilitate assessment of security demands and initiatives to align with the programme strategy (short, medium and long term) to drive delivery priorities and innovation across the security functions.
- Work is assigned, explained and guidance provided where necessary.
- This will required that you have experience in:
- IT/information security management.
- Stakeholder management, coordination, communications and reporting across business, IT, and third-parties.
- Successful development, management and delivery of large-scale information security projects, particularly within the financial services industry.
- And have demonstrate knowledge of security and regulatory standards and requirements with professional certifications in CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.