To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Data Analyst.
- Thanks to your contribution to the ordering and data monitoring, the Data Analyst is a key member of the Roc (Request and Order Center of expertise) team.
- You will contribute to the success of the team by supporting your team members in the following activities:
- Ensuring the creation and correction of orders with clear deadlines.
- Keeping control of the order related meta data and ensuring their high quality.
- Supporting other teams by providing internal reporting about the ordering meta data.
- Creating Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders in Oracle eBS.
- Maintaining meta data (in Access and Excel).
- Produce, maintain and publish a series of operational reports for internal clients.
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Excellent Excel skills (Formulas, functions, pivot tables)
- Comfortable with figures managing deadlines
- Details oriented
- Well organized and demonstrate a logical mind
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work on different activities in parallel
- Ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Nice to have:
- Strong team player
- Committed to continuous process improvement
- Good knowledge in Access
- Previous experience with Oracle eBS (Financial Management) or similar applications (eg SAP)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.