To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Front Line IT Support Agent.
- Answering calls, handling incoming mails or web forms from IT-users.
- Trying to find a solution at first call (with use of remote control, knowledge base ...) for the majority of incoming questions (85% resolution rate).
- Solve queries regarding a broad variety of questions and incidents.
- Use of an IT-ticketing system.
- On a rotation system, monitor the Wintel console for pro-active detection of issues.
- 38 hours/week with flexibility in a service window 8:00 - 18:00.
- You have a previous experience as user support or service desk engineer.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office 2016 or 365, Windows 7 or 10, network essentials, Active Directory, TCP/IP, Exchange...
- Not mandatory but a plus: VBScript, Windows Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Operations Manager, Cisco routers, ITIL.
- Good knowledge of computer Hardware.
- You speak natively Dutch or French with a good knowledge of the other language.
- You have a reasonable knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- You have a good level of written Dutch and/or French for incident logging and user communication.
- You have good communication skills and you are customer friendly.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.