For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Functional Analyst Bank/Insurance Senior.
You are responsible for the functional analysis of data to be delivered in the context of regulatory banking and insurance reporting, and for making the mappings to the Fsdm Teradata data model and further to the Regulatory Reporting engine.
- You are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
- You document your analysis and where needed check the result with your internal client, or with your colleagues in the team or in related teams/domains. Where appropriate depending on your task set you set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
- We work in a SAFe mode. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
- You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved.
- You have a good insight in the E2E flow from gathering the needed data, storing it in the DWH and disclose it to the business parties. As such experience is required in Data Warehouse environment with DWH modeling expertise and a thorough knowledge of SQL language.
- You have experience with regulatory reporting like FINREP, COREP, Basel III Liquidity, Icaap, etc.. It is important to understand high level how the products add up in these reports.
- You can challenge the requirements made by business and take them further towards the functional analysis phase. Product knowledge is key in this phase.
- You are able to make up a conceptual and logical data model based on business requirements and you make sure the DWH provides the data needed for regulatory reports. You make the analysis for the mapping of the data from the DWH to our Regulatory Reporting Tool. To achieve this, you are in close contact with both our supplier and our business teams (spread over 6 countries).
- Experience with PowerDesigner is a plus.
- Expertise is required in at least one of the product domains of Credits, Markets and Bank Accounting.
- You know how reconciliation works in an accounting context as to ensure that all data is consistent with the accounting.
- As a Functional Analyst you have a profound IT experience.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.