For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an IT Helpdesk Agent.
You will be
- Client questions and giving information, advice or instructions to clients within time guidelines.
- And registering client questions in the available system.
- Cooperating internally to answer client questions and solve issues.
- Analyzing and interpreting client questions to determine the incident and solve IT.
- Offering fitting and creative solutions for client issues which meet all previously fixed quality standards.
- Escalating calls within the given time guidelines.
- Handling many requests in a short amount of time and will be responsible for client satisfaction with regard to all performed activities.
- Documenting precisely the incident context and maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Complexity & problem solving: Handles standard situations by relying on existing procedures and methods.
- Decision making: Relies on existing processes and policies.
- Strategic approach and impact:
- Focuses on execution in his domain, according to defined processes and methods.
- Runs and maintains the operational process.
- Autonomy and leadership:
- Within controlled circumstances independently organises and plans activities.
- Sequence of activities is planned by the job and priorities for own work is set by the job.
- Makes objective analysis of requests, identifies issues and validates requirements.
- A fully trained and autonomous Help Desker with at least 2-3 years' experience, requiring minor supervision.
- Fluent in English and speak the 2 national languages.
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what IT takes, then send us your CV via the button below.