For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Infrastructure Project Leader.
The department is currently looking for a Senior Project Leader to strengthen its team. The successful candidate will join the IT infrastructure project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end IT infrastructure projects, in various technical domain such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem. Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technology.
Your part of the deal
The overall responsibility of the project leader includes
- Define the scope, timing and budget of the project.
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology).
- Indirectly manage teams across various divisions and entities.
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Ct, Adm, Operations, Commercial, Network etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers, clients etc).
- Maintain compliance with Architecture principles and recommendations.
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams.
- On top of the delivery of the projects, the senior project leader will have also to contribute to initiatives to:
- Ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects.
- Contribute to the stability of knowledge within the team.
- Several years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment.
- Experience in managing multiple projects of various sizes in parallel.
- End-to-end management of projects with size varying from 1,000 to 5,000 mds
- Leadership skills with the ability to adapt style according to the context and the people.
- Negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- Ability to:
- Learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation.
- Be a role model showing outstanding drive, commitment and discipline.
- Manage a project plan and budget.
- Identify project risks and solve issues.
- Be able to understand the IT infrastructure & architecture.
- Have a strong technical affinity and experience with multiple domains mentioned above.
- Fluent English.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes, then send us your CV as soon as possible via the button below.