For one of our major clients in the Insurance sector, we are looking for a Lead System Analyst.
A department of the company is transforming its application landscape. While the architectural directions are being set out for the long term, the first delivery iterations are ready to be developed.
The Lead System Analyst/Software Architect will safeguard compliance with the architectural patterns, and act as a reviewer for developments.
- 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications
- Professional programs certification in Java, Angular and others is strongly recommended
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Web applications, CyberSecurity and open source technologies
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, Angular and more
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications
- You are fluent in English, French/Dutch considered an asset
- Hands-on attitude, pragmatic while meticulous when respecting guidelines and patterns
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.