To join a highly qualified team, we are looking for a Senior IAM Administrator.
- The Identity & Access Management group function implements, operates and manages I&Am technology and processes.
- This includes access management, user lifecycle management, privileged access management, recertification and service delivery/advisory.
- The function engages with the business and IT to understand roles, entitlements and deliver I&Am-related services.
- Some non-I&Am security services related to security technology delivery/management are delivered.
- Guarantee the proper execution of the access management services.
- Guidance of the end-user in request management for access management.
- Execution of tickets that request manual intervention (non-automated part in access-management).
- Analysis and escalation of exceptions to the standard user and access management processes.
- Make suggestions for process improvements based on day-2-day experiences. Liaise with the security tooling team.
- Good Understanding access control good practice (such as role-based access control).
- Decent knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix, Network...
- Good security mind-set.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Word and Excel) and mailing systems (like Lotus Notes).
- Knowledge of Excel Macros (in Visual Basic) is a plus.
- Experience of executing operational and administrative activities.
- Knowledge of I&Am products (such as Sailpoint) is a plus.
- Problem solving : Is capable of analysing complex problems to come to a structured solution that is acceptable for the requestor.
- Analytical skills: Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies to solutions and processes.
- Structure and organisation: Works in a structured and organised way to allow for fast progress / Solution driven
- Act as the backup of the team supervisor : team/work planning, guidance of Junior team members, handling escalations.
- Languages: Mandatory : English excellent both speaking and writing. Fluent French speaking is a plus.
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Good communication skills.
- Client focus work approach.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers.
- As a Senior team member have the skills to pass experience to the more Junior team members.
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A list of large customers.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.