For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior .NET Analyst Developer.
- Working with our Technical Domain Owner and other business application developer to devise most suitable solutions
- Produce system specification and documentation
- Produce software design, development and testing
- Support application: handling queries, bug fixing, work package delivery
- Produce source code - help setup, contribute and maintain a centralized software code, components, and tools for reuse across other projects / frameworks.
- Industry knowledge: be proactive in acquiring industry specific knowledge as applicable to domain. E.g. read industry press, cross-learn from colleagues
- Research and development - keeping abreast of latest technologies and suggesting how they can be exploited for our domain.
- Middleware management and troubleshooting with experience in real time multi-tier Middleware programs.
- Strong experience in Security Federation: Single Sign-On, Identity Provider integration.
- Experience in participating in application design and requirements refinement.
- Experience in writing, contributing and reviewing technical designs and developing specifications for new solutions, enhancements and extensions.
- .NET 4.5.2, .NET Core framework with special focus on .NET architecture, CLR, WIF, Entity Framework, ADFS, SAML, WS-Security
- SSL, Server Security Settings, DMZ architecture, SAML, WIF, IPrincipal
- Internet Information Server, MSDTC, ADO.NET, MVC, ASP.NET, COM+
- Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server, NuGet
- SOAP, JSON
- Excellent communicator, strong written and verbal skills in English
- Team player, able to coach juniors and to work autonomously, ready to take on responsibilities and to prioritise multiple tasks
- Client focus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.