For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager Transversal (Non-Life).
- Goal of the mission: Coordinate various transversal project deliveries (non-life insurance activities) such as: digitalization, new product/tariff launch, process re-engineering, new governance framework, set-up of dashboard, regulatory & compliancy assignments , data quality involving various departments Actuariat, Distribution, Underwriting, Legal, Marketing, etc in line with project
- Expected deliveries of the mission: ensure project scope objectives within defined target date & budget taken into account change management aspects.
- Expected role & responsibilities during the mission : Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Business transformation
- Experience and knowledge of waterfall models (PMBOK) and Agile framework
- Knowledge of insurance market and non-life products (fire, car, professionals insurance,...) is a plus
- Good communication & soft skills
- listening, change management, conflict management, negotiation, capability to ensure change adoptions, adaptability
- Autonomous, hands-on
- Solution driven
- Level of seniority: Years of experience : 10 years min (Senior)
- Languages: Fluent in NL/FR/EN
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.