For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Storage Engineer.
- You will be part of a small team of experts managing the Storage infrastructure.
- Your main responsibilities will be to integrate smoothly in the Storage infrastructure team who ensures the stability of the production environment, provide project support for Storage related matters, provisioning of Storage requests and provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- You have:
- Some knowledge of Brocade Switches (e.g Dcx), EMC² Storage controllers (e.g. VMAX, Vnx), EMC² Networker and EMC² Datadomain (Dd990)
- Have an understanding of the Lean principles, e.g. Pss, Whiteboard
- You are:
- Able to develop in most of the following languages: PowerShell, VB script, Perl and/or C#. Development skills in ASP.NET will be considered as an asset
- Familiar with the ITIL principles, more specifically change management, incident management, problem management, release management and how to apply it
- Soft skills:
- You've a problem solving attitude resulting in Permanent resolutions of issues
- You are:
- Able to advise and counsel peers across a narrow technical domain
- Stress resistant
- Your enjoy technical challenges and you're interested in new technologies
- As the position requires watch duty and weekend interventions, you're willing to work outside office hours
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding...)
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities
Interested? Please send us your CV in English via the button below.