What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. We also aim at deploying international offices in France and Luxembourg.
Therefore, building a solid Information System is vital to Cream's future and to develop its position as a top-level consulting company.
As an Agile Developer, you will be expected to achieve this objective together with Cream's internal IT team.
The position is located in our head office in Brussels.
What is the role all about?
- Within our own IT team: an IT Director, a product owner, and a Senior developer, you will be in charge of the development and the evolution of different Web applications.
- You will particularly take action on our CRM that gathers a set of recruitment and business tools.
- We use those following technologies: Java, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, React.js, Casper.js, Node.js, Amazon S3, Amazon Aurora, Tableau (BI)...
You will be in charge of
- Developing Web applications within a DevOps team
- Participating actively in functional and technical analysis
- Working together with the Product Owner to plan sprints and follow-up projects
- Ensuring the evolution of existing applications
- Defining methodologies of test and implement functional and non-functional integration tests
- Supporting the user community
We use the latest Agile methodologies to achieve efficient delivery within a small motivated team
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in the computer science field.
- You are curious, passionate, rigorous and autonomous. You possess deductive and analytic skills.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Java and JEE.
- You have a sense of relationship that make you enjoy the teamwork.
- Knowledge in WebServices (REST) and in Web development (frontend) would be an asset.
What does Cream offer?
Cream offers you an appropriate environment in which you will develop your Talent and open your competences field.
The opportunity to grown your expertise and earn an experience within a large professional and international network.
The opportunity to progress in an environment in which the motivating culture prevails.