What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
In order to run Banking Projects related to Internet and Mobile applications, Digital/E-commerce, Risks (credit, operational, security), Compliance and Regulatory, Lending, Payments and Cards, Securities, Finance... we are looking for Business Analyst with a banking background.
The Business Analyst closely collaborates with the Business and the IT teams to better answer their customers' needs or to better manages their internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Gather user requirements from the different stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Perform impact analysis of new processes and determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations from an operational point of view
- Design and document the to-be process
- Validate the end-to-end processes and use cases
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis and a strong interest in the banking sector
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira...) could be a real asset
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Nice to have:
- Business Process Modeling knowledge (Aris, Visio or UML)
- Relational Data Base (SQL...)
- Test tools and methologies (ISTQB, HP Quality Center...)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."