What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
In order to run Banking Projects related to Internet and Mobile applications, Digital/e-Commerce, Risks (credit, operational, security), Compliance and Regulatory, Lending, Payments and Cards, Securities, Finance... we are looking for Business Analyst with a banking background.
The Business Analyst closely collaborates with the Business and the IT teams to better answer their customers' needs or to better manages their internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Gather user requirements from the different stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Perform impact analysis of new processes and determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations from an operational point of view
- Design and document the to-be process
- Validate the end-to-end processes and use cases
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis and a strong interest in the banking sector
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira...) could be a real asset
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Nice to have:
- Business Process Modeling knowledge (ARIS, Visio or UML)
- Relational Data Base (SQL...)
- Test tools and methologies (ISTQB, HP Quality Center...)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request