What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
The Business Analyst Business Intelligence translates the BI needs of the business teams in specifications for the IT department, for both small demands or as part of larger projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Act as person of contact between business engineering teams and the development team
- Define the business specifications for BI needs
- Participation in (or management of) BI projects, or on the BI tracks of other projects for the engineering activities:
- Requirement definition
- Impact analysis
- Process definition
- Represent the BI vision (and BI target architecture) that has been defined
- Collaboration with data delivery experts to deliver on projects
- Collaborate with the development team
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have good knowledge in BI techniques and tools (BO, SAS, Cognos...)
- An experience in concepts: ETL, DWHSE, data & process mining, reporting... could be a real asset
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."