What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
To support the applications in insurance industry (life and non life), the Business Analyst works as liaison among business and IT teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Participate and lead requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Produce functional design and requirements specification documents on domains of expertise e.g. new business, claims, etc.
- Implement, in means of configuration, relevant aspects of the client's requirements
- Write/review test plans
- Perform expert testing and defect management following development/configuration
- Conduct training sessions on the system and its configured product set
- Production support including UAT testing, defect analysis and change requests management
- Preform gap analysis
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent experience
- You have a proven experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 5 years of experience: ideally 3 or more years of experience within an insurance company
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira...) could be a real asset
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Nice to have:
- Business Process Modeling knowledge (Aris, Visio or UML)
- Relational Data Base (SQL...)
- Test tools and methologies (ISTQB, HP Quality Center...
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and a good command of English, Dutch is a plus
- You are committed to travel abroad occasionally upon the client's request