What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What the job is all about?
As Nicolas, embrace your role as a Java Developer.
What are the types of project you could be working on?
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing...)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds...)
- Intelligent apps ...
In close collaboration with the Architect and the Project Manager, your role will be:
- Provide technical analysis based on business requirements
- Take part in workload estimation
- Development of front end and/or back end applications
- Implement the developed solution
- Follow up on software lifecycle management: Continuous integration, release management, Unit testing, documentation, ...
- Keep up to date with new technologies and challenge yourself with experts
What Cream is looking for?
In addition to your obvious ;-) extensive experience in Java JEE development with frameworks/tools like Spring, Maven, Eclipse, Hibernate, Netbeans..., you (really):
- Love to think about the business benefits of your developments
- Enjoy to write performing code and have a natural orientation toward quality
- Love to propose improvements to the rest of the team
- Love to challenge your ideas
- Master French or Dutch & English