What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
In order to run IT Projects related to PC and mobile banking tools, online marketing campaigns, business administration tools, data management, etc. the Junior Developer and Analyst collaborates closely with the IT teams to better answer the customers' needs or to better manages the internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Analysing technical problems using modelling languages and tools (UML, Visio, Aris...)
- Propose technical solutions
- Develop IT products from scratch and/or improve and maintain existing solutions
- Execute testing activities
- Insure solution's quality
- You actively participate into spreading the Cream Culture
In parallel, we give you the chance to participate to Cream's development and to be involved on internal projects.
What is Cream looking for?
- You have an University Degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences...)
- You are newly graduated or with a first professional experience
- An experience in following fields in a large business environment could be a real asset:
- Development: Java, .Net, web...
- Testing: UAT, test execution
- Analysis and modelling: UML, ...
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You give importance to the human element, you have good interpersonal and listening skills
- You're interested in working on a new taste of collaboration
- You feel that men and women with whom you work are the colleagues you need to go even further and you want to play a role in the team
- You share our values
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."