What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is a Junior IT Consultant at Cream ?
As Emile, launch your career as a Junior IT Consultant at Cream. You can be involved in IT projects such as: mobile tools, online marketing campaigns, business administration tools, data management, network infrastructure etc. The Junior IT Consultant collaborates closely with the IT teams to better answer the customers' needs or to better manages the internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Analysing technical problems using modelling languages and tools (UML, Visio, Aris...)
- Propose technical solutions
- Develop IT products from scratch and/or improve and maintain existing solutions
- Execute testing activities
- Insure solution's quality
- You actively participate into spreading the Cream Culture
What is Cream looking for?
- You have an University Degree in the Information Technologies field or equivalent experience
- An experience in following fields in a large business environment could be a real asset:
- Development: Java, .Net, web...
- Testing: UAT, test execution
- Analysis and modelling: UML, ...
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You give importance to the human element, you have good interpersonal and listening skills
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required