What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
As Steve, .NET Developer, come and work on the latest .NET technologies. You will have the opportunity to work on various types of projects:
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing...)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds...)
- Intelligent apps ...
Your role will be:
- Communicate with business analysts for understanding the UML specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Communicate with technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected
- Do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Implement business & technical components
- Design and develop custom software solutions
- Document code in a clear and concise manner
- Test the new application (unit tests, integration tests)
Work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and Sprint planning
What is Cream looking for?
In addition to your obvious ;-) extensive experience in .NET development with frameworks/tools like Xamarin, Linq, Netbeans, Visual Studio, Eclypse, Silverlight, VFP, MVC..., you (really):
- Love to think about the business benefits of your developments
- Enjoy to write performing code and have a natural orientation toward quality
- Love to propose improvements to the rest of the team
- Love to challenge your ideas
- Master French or Dutch & English