What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
- Cream's mission for SWDE is to manage functional and/or IT projects chosen from the strategic plan to achieve SWDE objectives. SWDE manage its activities via a SAP environment currently working to be the first big company to move fully to SAP's new version HANA.
- The current mission involves a wide variety of projects from finance, to water production or customer relationship management.
- As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the smooth running of the project, from the initial client's request to the final delivery of the solution.
- Your role will be:
- Validate the project's scope
- Put in place a change management process
- Define project planning and validate it in steering committee
- Continuous follow-up of risks and issues
- Ensure quality in project deliverables and governance
- Prepare the steering: reporting on project's progress, propose solutions to problems
- Identify and schedule project resources needs with concerned team leaders
- Stakeholders management and project communication
- Support business and functional analysis
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master Degree in Information Technologies (Civil Engineer, Master...) or Business Administration or equivalent
- You have a proven experience in Project Management or Program Management
- You have between 5 and 10 years' experience in a professional environment and you have proven experience in delivering End to End Projects
- An experience working in a SAP environment is a real asset
- Very good knowledge of project management tools such as: SAP PPM, MS Project, Clarity, Open Work Bench...