What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
As a Project Manager, you will have to manage, coordinate multiple medium to large IT projects, interact with many important customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick off to the delivery.
You can intervene for different environments:
- IT software implementation projects
- International environment meaning travelling nationally and internationally (mostly Europe)
You are responsible for the organization and monitoring of all internal activities of this project:
- Monitor the scope: understand and have the scope of the project validated at the initiation of the project. Put in place a change management process to ensure the anchoring into the standing organization
- Monitor the planning to be created taking into account input of all contributors and validate in steering committee
- Capacity planning: pro-actively identify and schedule project resources' needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Determine the training needs for end users as well as outlining an appropriate training plan and coaching and motivation of your team members
- Budget: proper budget tracking and monitoring at all times, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals
- Manage risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations
- Quality: in collaboration with the PRQM (Project Quality Manager) ensure quality in project deliverables and governance, measure result, KPIs, monthly key events
- Ensure good relations with all stakeholders of the project
- Set-up proper governance bodies at all necessary levels
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have between 7 and 10 years of relevant experience as Project Manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using a Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project or Clarity)
- You have experience in at least one of the following business:
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."