What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is an IT Project Manager at Cream?
As a Project Manager like Guillaume, you will have to manage, coordinate large IT projects, interact with many customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick-off to the delivery.
You are responsible for the organization and monitoring of all internal activities of this project
- Scope: understand and have the scope of the project validated at the initiation of the project. Put in place a change management process to ensure the anchoring into the standing organization?
- Planning: According to a methodology (Prince 2, Agile, ...), create a planning in order to deliver the project on time. This planning must be validated in steering committee.
- Resources: Schedule project resources needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Budget: proper budget tracking and monitoring at all times, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals?
- Risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations?
- Quality: in collaboration with the PRQM (Project Quality Manager) ensure quality in project deliverables and governance, measure result, KPIs, monthly key events
- Stakeholders: Ensure good relations with all stakeholders of the project
How do we imagine our future Consultant ?
- You have between 7 and 10 years of relevant experience as Project Manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using a Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira, ...)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required