CRM Functional Analyst (MS Dynamics CRM)
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team which strives to be the best in a fast growing and ambitious company?
I am currently working with a growing company created in 2008 and currently looking for a new team member. The mission of this company is to help their clients developping and implementing their CRM software. They have a family company mentality with international company ambition. On one hand, you will work in a small business, working in a human sized team but on the other hand you will work with international clients. You also will never fall in a daily routine. You will work on several projects and share your expertise with your colleagues
This company will provide you good career perspectives and stability. Located in a fully equipped business centre, you will enjoy Company restaurant, sport facilities, open space and they are easily accessible by car and by public transport.
What will be your function as a functional CRM consultant?
- Analyses the customers' requirements
- Be in charge from A to Z of your own project
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Coaching and training your clients
- Implementation of CRM software. you will work with MS Dynamics CRM
- Pre-sales and demos of the advantages of the CRM software
As a functional CRM consultant, what is your profile?
- You have at least 2 years of Experience in a similar function
- You speak English (Dutch or French is an assets)
- You have a client and result oriented mindset
What you will get offered?
- An attractive salary (up to 65k)
- Fuel card
- Meal Vouchers (7€)
- Hospitalisation Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Net expenses
- Trainings and certifications
- You will have the opportunity to build your project from scratch : You will be responsible for your own projects and so you will increase your expertise and skills