For the European Commission in Brussels, one of their Directorates is looking for an Application Support Agent (Data Analyst).
Description of tasks:
- Perform data wrangling for the ERN project;
- Contribute to the management and monitoring of the project with relevant data analytics;
- Perform data quality control;
- Contribute to the translation of business needs into data requirements and IT service requirements;
- Carry out User Acceptance Testing, making sure that the services provided meet the business requirements;
- Keep user manuals, FAQ, databases, wikis and information dashboards up-to-date.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including power queries, scripts and macros;
- Good knowledge of other tools of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in database querying (SQL, MongoDB) is an asset;
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence tools;
- Basic knowledge of data oriented languages would be a plus;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and learning skills;
- Good knowledge of statistics;
- An eye for attention to details;
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English (knowledge of additional EU languages is a plus);
- Good customer-oriented skills;
- General knowledge of EU institutions.