Cronos International is part of the Cronos Group. We specialise in delivering IT services to private and public International Organisations. This includes supra national public organisations like the European Commission, the European Parliament, Eurocontrol, NATO and others.
We are currently looking for an IT Bid Consultant to provide his/her services in the company's offices in Brussels. The candidate will participate in the company's pre-sales actions in various international markets and the writing of high quality technical offers.
The ideal candidate will, among other things
- Master the area of IT services, e-government in particular, and understand the business of the company (cronos-international.com);
- Understand completely the requirements of our clients (mainly European Institutions: European Commission/European Parliament/Council/etc. government and public sector organizations in Europe and internationally);
- Analyse tender specifications and synthetize customer needs;
- Assist the development of relations with customers and partnerships with other companies (sometimes internationally);
- Participate in the writing of technical bids;
- Prepare technical documents, tenders and marketing material;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Control the offer process internally as well as externally including timely delivery of the offer;
- Contacts customers/business partners for technical clarifications, active role for technical support to (end) customers before and during the sales acquisition phase;
- Ensure quality of the response and overall compliance with the requirements.
- University Degree; in IT / Computer Science or Engineering will be considered as a plus;
- Post-graduate degree PhD/MSc in IT / Computer Science or related area is desirable.
- At least two years of experience;
- Solid background in IT (ideally also in e-government) and very good knowledge of the state of the art in IT;
- Knowledge of IT-related methodologies and frameworks, such as ITIL, ITSM, Agile, DevOps, and DevOps.
- Excellent technical writing skills;
- Knowledge of the government sector and European / international organizations will be appreciated.
- Fluency in English is compulsory;
Good knowledge of French and/or other EU languages will be highly appreciated.