Task 1: expert advice and coaching on Information System architecture and technologies.
Task 2: assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture into information system development projects.
Task 3: assistance with the conception, design and assessment of Information Systems technical architecture.
- Expert advice and coaching on Information System architecture and technologies.
- In details:
- Assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture into information system development projects.
- Assistance with the conception, design and assessment of Information Systems technical architecture.
- Analysis of the requirements
- Architecture, design, prototyping, integration with external systems (protocols, technologies, libraries, code organisation)
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical, architectural documentation (text, diagrams)
- Elaboration of test programs
- Maintenance of existing application
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Assistance with training the administrators and users of the system
- Assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to the Commission requirements and methodology.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- The technology environment chosen is as follows:
- The development is adhering to the Java-based EC reference architecture based on JaveEE and Angular.
- Interoperability is achieved based on SOA principles and Oracle Service Bus.
- The data is stored in an Oracle Database 11g.
- The development is based on an Agile methodology and the Jira / Confluence ecosystem.
- Proven expertise in some Java back-end technologies: IoC, JPA, JTA, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Rest, JMS.
- Agile, Hibernate JPA, IoC, J2EE, JMS, JTA, Java, Oracle Database 11g, Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Service Bus, Rest, SOA, SOAP/WSDL, Spring, XML / XSD, Jira, Angular.
- Good knowledge of English and French (spoken, written).
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- Proven expertise in system architecture and design: persistency, interoperability, transactions, distributed system, concurrent systems, asynchronous communications, performance, scalability and security.