D-Network is looking for a software engineer developer for a permanent job in Brussels.
- Become a product technical specialist
- Create and maintain technical design documents.
- Provide support for locally developed applications.
- Assist, follow and drive acceptance tests.
- Coordinate work with other teams.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience on Windows platforms (desktop and web) using Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of database MS SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Initiative and dynamic attitude, team player.
- Able to plan and carry out multiple work assignments while respecting
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Languages skills: Dutch and/or French and English.
- Computer Aided Dispatch, GIS, Radio, and/or Telephony software experience is a plus.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits (Company Car/ International Fuel Card/ Insurances/ Meal vouchers /Eco-Cheques / Internet allowance / Training budget
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative